What is the Online MydaEs portal?
OM or Online mydaEs is a suite of web tools that interface directly and immediately with mydaEs. No more double handling and no more waiting for web changes to update in your accounting software. It is instantly available and always up to date.
The Online MydaEs portal covers the below modules. Please click on them to learn about each one, as well as find links to more information.
OPO – Online Purchase Orders
The Online Purchase Order module allows your crew to login to the portal from any device and start creating POs on minutes with customizable access and approval levels.
- Accountant sets up a record for each individual. In the ‘Web Admin’ section they define what the user is allowed to do and sets up their approval chain.
- Accountant sends out a ‘starter email’ to the individual. This contains the URL for the online portal and their login details.
- The individual logs into the portal using the sent details. They can go to ‘Create PO’ to start a new PO, then fill in the relevant information and submit the PO.
- The PO will be sent to the first approver in the chain. They can see the PO details and approve directly from their email or login to the portal and go to ‘Approve POs’ to see additional information or decline the PO.
- Once the PO is approved, it goes to the next level in the chain. This repeats until the PO has been approved by all approvers in the chain.
- The approved PO is sent back to the creator as a PDF; with a link to send directly to the supplier.
- From the moment the PO is submitted, it is available within mydaEs under ‘PO > Modify Web Entered POs‘ for the accountant to see the details and current approval status of the PO. Once approved, the accountant can finish any missing information and post the PO directly into the system.
- For setting up and sending out starter emails, check here.
- For tweaking individuals access (create/view POs) and customize their approval chain, check here.
- For guidance on how to create a PO once logged into the Online MydaEs portal, check here.
OPC – Online Petty Cash
Coming soon. To follow and get updates on our new software features, you can sign up for our newsletter
OPR – Online Payroll
The Online Payroll module allows your crew to fill in their own details, upload important documents and securely access their documents online. It interfaces directly with MydaEs software to reduce manual entry required by the production. A summary of the modules available:
- Online Start Forms
- Submitting Documents (Passports, invoices etc)
- My Documents area for access to payslips, P60s, P45s etc
- Agents Portal to manage their people
OCC – Online Crew Contract
Rather than having to send and wait for signed contracts, you can issue contracts online including terms and conditions. For full information on the module, click here.
- You setup a “Contract Approver”. We give this person access to a section called ‘Crew Contracts’ on their Online Portal.
- The approver can see a list of all master files and whether they’ve been sent a contract or accepted it. By clicking ‘View’ they can see select details such as Name, Job Title, Tax Status, Start/End Date, Weekly Rate and any additional terms and conditions of the record and can click ‘Approve’ to send a copy of the contract to this individual to electronically sign.
- Once sent, the individual will receive and email outlining the details of the contract, and will be directed to the online portal where they will have a new button called ‘Agreement’. In here they can preview their contract and electronically accept the terms.
- After accepting, a final copy of the contract will be sent to the individual.